1. All bookings are made with S. Shove and M. Barnsley trading in partnership as Really Wild Bushcraft.
2. The terms and conditions of all agreements made are governed by English Law.
3. Staff, sites and materials are booked and/or paid for by us ahead of any event. Our cancellation policy is therefore as follows: 50% of services booked and paid for by the Client or Customer represent a non-returnable deposit.
4. Attendance at a course or event may be cancelled by you prior to 45 days before the event in which case up to 50% of fees paid may be refunded. Thereafter, any fees paid are not refundable.
5. Should an event be cancelled by us without an alternative activity or product being offered to you to enjoy within three months of the date of any original booked event, a credit-note or full refund may be provided. We reserve the right to offer a credit note at our discretion that may be redeemed within a 12-month period.
6. You are responsible for arriving at the event with participants appropriately dressed for weather conditions and the arranged activities. Please advise the Really Wild staff of any medical or behavioural issues that may affect the safety of any member of their party or others.
7. Safeguarding of children or other vulnerable groups is the responsibility of their parents or carers. Really Wild staff will adhere to best practices in this regard.
8. Published plans may vary due to weather of because of customer demand.
9. Really Wild sessions take place in the outdoors, which by its nature is never completely free from hazard. Really Wild will undertake appropriate risk assessments for all activities and the location to be used for those activities. Similarly, staff will be properly experienced and/or formally qualified to deliver said activities. Really Wild are not responsible for loss or damage to the personal property of the customer. By completing a booking you agree that each participant has been briefed on the risks and code of conduct and that they, or their legal guardian, have accepted these risks and agree to abide by the code of conduct.
10. Really Wild is covered to a level of £5,000,000 for Public Liability and is insured as an Outdoor Activities Provider.
11. In the unlikely event that the customer has cause for complaint, please approach staff or call the office during the expedition to enable us to take corrective action. Where complaints are not resolved onsite please write to us within 28 days. Any complaints not made at the time of the incident are difficult to resolve and cannot be upheld.
12. As a small enterprise, publicity is important to us as is our contribution to educational materials. We therefore reserve the right to use any and all audio-visual media from any event for use on our web sites, social media and in other promotional materials. We of course understand that some of our customers may not wish photographic or video footage to be used for reasons of privacy, in which case they should let us know beforehand in writing and provide us with pictures of those not to be include so we can do our best to ensure they are excluded from any materials, either by not being recorded in the first place or by being removed during the editing or publishing process.
13. As an attendee of the event, you and your party agree to comply with campsite rules available at www.wowo.co.uk