1. All bookings are made with Really Wild, whose directors are
S. Shove and M. Barnsley. Really Wild Education, Really Wild Bushcraft, Really Wild International and Really Wild Business comprise the Really Wild Group and are known as “Really Wild”. The registered office is Cornelius House, 178-180 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2DJ
i. Really Wild Education Ltd Registered Company, Number 09290051
ii. Really Wild International Ltd Registered Company, Number 10206002
2. The terms and conditions of all agreements made are governed by English Law.
3. In order to make a booking, you must complete the Booking Form in full and sign all parts requiring agreement. Return by email or post to Really Wild, 25 Mosse Gardens, Fishbourne, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 3PQ.
4. Cancellation of bookings must be notified in writing. Staff, sites and materials are booked and/or paid for by us ahead of any event. Therefore, our cancellation policy is as follows:
i. Deposits are non-refundable and secure the booking.
ii. Cancellation up to two months before departure – the most recent interim payment is refunded.
iii. Cancellation within two months of departure date will incur the full expedition cost.
iv. If an Interim deposit or balance is not received by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your deposits will be forfeited, unless a Company Director has agreed a payment delay.
v. Cancellation of a trip by Really Wild will entitle you to a refund of the full cost of your trip, unless cancellation has been forced by unforeseen government intervention in which case actual costs incurred by the Company will be subtracted from any refund due. No other compensation will be allowable. Where possible we would try to offer an alternative option.
- Camps, Survival Academy and Activity Days
i. The booking is secured by paying the non-returnable deposit, which is held to cover the costs of administration and booking.
ii. The remainder of fees paid may be returned in full provided the Customer advises Really Wild of cancellation in writing thirty days or more before the date scheduled for the activity.
iii. If for any reason Really Wild Education needs to cancel the event, fees will be returned in full or an alternative offered on a different date/site.
5. You are responsible for arriving at the event with participants appropriately dressed for weather conditions and the arranged activities. Please advise the Really Wild staff of any medical or behavioural issues that may affect the safety of any member of their party or others.
6. Safeguarding of children or other vulnerable groups is the responsibility of their parents or carers. Really Wild staff will adhere to best practices in this regard.
7. Published plans may vary due to weather or environmental conditions.
8. Really Wild sessions take place in the outdoors, which by its nature is never completely free from hazard. Really Wild will undertake appropriate risk assessments for all activities and the location to be used for those activities. Similarly, staff will be properly experienced and/or formally qualified to deliver said activities. Really Wild are not responsible for loss or damage to the personal property of the customer. The Company cannot be made liable for the consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, terrorism, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences. By completing a booking you agree that each participant has been briefed on the risks and code of conduct and that they, or their legal guardian, have accepted these risks and agree to abide by the code of conduct. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform parents/guardians of the risks and obtain permission for all participants to take part.
9. Really Wild is covered to a level of £5,000,000 for Public Liability and is insured as an Outdoor Activities Provider.
10. In the unlikely event that the customer has cause for complaint, please approach staff or call the office during the event to enable us to take corrective action. Where complaints are not resolved onsite please write to us within 28 days. Any complaints not made at the time of the incident are difficult to resolve and may not be upheld.
11. As a small enterprise, publicity is important to us as is our contribution to educational materials. We reserve the right to use any and all audio-visual media from any event for use on our web sites, social media and in other promotional materials. We understand that some customers may not wish photos or video footage to be used for reasons of privacy. In which case, they should let us know beforehand in writing and provide us with pictures of those needing to be excluded so we can do our best to ensure they are not in any publicity. This is either by not being recorded in the first place or by being removed during the editing or publishing process.
As holders of the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge we pride ourselves in the quality and educational value of all our experiences. We reflect on all of our practice plus welcome feedback and suggestions. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.