Our unique and world class staff team are not the only thing that makes Really Wild Education different. We have a tried and tested Methodology for Success™ that can help students, teachers and Senior Management Teams and even international corporations do better.
The areas of focus are in:
- A person’s academic progression
- Their work lives and/or career ambitions.
- Their personal lives relating to relationships, personal peace and satisfaction.
We call this approach the ‘Whole Person Performance’. We also seek to promote the ethos of your school or company in everything we do.
Apart from learning world class survival skills and how to operate in almost any location with confidence, we help students act to amplify positive changes and make planned, consistent progression regarding areas that need improvement. This includes those having a particular special need, to the most gifted and talented who’s personal and emotional needs often get overlooked because of their academic success.
See our teacher feedback for more information or contact one of our champions below for some of the things that we have done with schools and staff.
I have seen and been apart of many different outdoor education providers. These guys are the best. The directors are... read more
Vanessa E Informative, fun sessions with instructors that you know live and breathe what they're teaching... We spent a few days with... read more
Ravens Wood School The outdoor education team at Ravens Wood School wanted its students to experience something special that they would never usually... read more
Matt and Steve were both amazing guides and teachers who gave me three of the most amazing weeks of my... read more
We had an amazing experience with the Really Wild team who did an amazing corporate day for us in the... read more
The expeditions and training weekends are really enjoyable and informative, the instructors are knowledgeable in their subjects and I really... read more
During your time with us you can access some amazing resources that can help students learn and grow. See below for just a few examples.
- Our whole year-group kick-off days help students get to know one another better, have a fun day out, learn some real survival skills and reflect on their behaviours and the expectations connected with the school’s ethos.
- The survival academy is the pinnacle of outdoor learning, helping students to grow tremendous confidence in their abilities as they progress through the levels.
- Our expeditions include work books that help students understand the meaning and importance of consequence awareness, how to identify opportunities and achieve great things where most people see nothing but leaves and trees. Whilst on Expedition the students also learn how to thrive on change and complexity, how to achieve results with consistency and on purpose and much more. This makes them safer, more observant and ready to achieve when opportunities arise.