Our unique and world class staff team are not the only thing that makes Really Wild Education different. We have a tried and tested Methodology for Success™ that can help students, teachers and Senior Management Teams and even international corporations do better.
The areas of focus are in:
- A person’s academic progression
- Their work lives and/or career ambitions.
- Their personal lives relating to relationships, personal peace and satisfaction.
We call this approach the ‘Whole Person Performance’. We also seek to promote the ethos of your school or company in everything we do.
Apart from learning world class survival skills and how to operate in almost any location with confidence, we help students act to amplify positive changes and make planned, consistent progression regarding areas that need improvement. This includes those having a particular special need, to the most gifted and talented who’s personal and emotional needs often get overlooked because of their academic success.
See our teacher feedback for more information or contact one of our champions below for some of the things that we have done with schools and staff.
I teach 11-18 year olds in West London, many of whom rarely get the chance to see open countryside and... read more
I have cooperated with Mat and Steven many times and I have to say that they are very fantastic,... read more
Mat and the Really Wild Team are really fantastic. I have repeatedly booked them for an educational bushcraft trip with... read more
I attended one of their school camps aimed at teaching children survival skills and instilling confidence in challenging environments. This... read more
having survived an armed robbery in Tanzania, I trust few education providers with my life. For Mat, however, I would... read more
Ravens Wood School The outdoor education team at Ravens Wood School wanted its students to experience something special that they would never usually... read more
During your time with us you can access some amazing resources that can help students learn and grow. See below for just a few examples.
- Our whole year-group kick-off days help students get to know one another better, have a fun day out, learn some real survival skills and reflect on their behaviours and the expectations connected with the school’s ethos.
- The survival academy is the pinnacle of outdoor learning, helping students to grow tremendous confidence in their abilities as they progress through the levels.
- Our expeditions include work books that help students understand the meaning and importance of consequence awareness, how to identify opportunities and achieve great things where most people see nothing but leaves and trees. Whilst on Expedition the students also learn how to thrive on change and complexity, how to achieve results with consistency and on purpose and much more. This makes them safer, more observant and ready to achieve when opportunities arise.